AUTOMATION OF PROCESS AND PRODUCTION CONTROL SYSTEMS
Our company has extensive experience in software development for automation systems that control complete production plants.
When is it necessary to optimize the technical processes of a production plant?
- When there is a need to optimize production
- When there is a lack of production capacity, flexibility, functionality, synchronization, or information or reports
- When equipment fails frequently, resulting in production downtime
- When the human factor leads to errors, such as typographical errors in manual data entry
If your company already has automation systems that you want to replace with more modern and efficient solutions, we will replace the systems with minimal downtime.
DEVELOPMENT AND REALIZATION OF CONTROL SYSTEMS:
When realizing electrical systems, we use components from various manufacturers:
- Phoenix Contact
- Schneider Electric
… as well as numerous other manufacturers.
The creation of the control system consists of the following steps:
- Analysis of the system requirements
- Creation of circuit diagrams based on EPLAN P8
- Development of the PLC software
- Visualization using HMI devices
- Program testing on test benches in simulation mode in the presence of the customer’s experts
- Engineering and manufacturing of control cabinets
At the end of the development of process automation systems for each plant, tests are carried out in simulation mode, which enables us to carry out a loss-free test before implementation. Before putting a complex automated control system into operation, we train the employees – this reduces the risk of future sources of error.
Our services are calculated in a targeted manner. The calculation is made up of the following factors:
- Technological properties of the object
- The equipment you need
- The existing control system in terms of system functionality
- The range of functions related to the degree of automation
- The conditions of the commissioning